Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Pronunciation: /saˈluː, saˈluð/
Meaning: Good Health
Used (as an exclamation):
1. Expressing good wishes, especially before drinking. A toast. "Cheers!"
2. A blessing, often after a sneeze.
Follow Me on Instagram!
- RT @parisreview: “You cannot meet someone for a moment, or even cast eyes on someone in the street, without changing.” —Carolyn Kizer http:… 2 weeks ago
- @LizzieWurtzel yes! It always matters! 3 weeks ago
- RT @BARONVONFANCY: YOURE CRAZY AND IM OUT OF MY MIND 3 weeks ago
- RT @BARONVONFANCY: YOURE MY BIGGEST DISTRACTION, MY MUSE 3 weeks ago