Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Pronunciation: /saˈluː, saˈluð/
Meaning: Good Health
Used (as an exclamation):
1. Expressing good wishes, especially before drinking. A toast. "Cheers!"
2. A blessing, often after a sneeze.
- RT @parisreview: “Fuck the plot, as Edna O’Brien said. What I try to capture as a writer is the feeling of being alive.” —Jenny Offill http… 7 months ago
- RT @LizzieWurtzel: You don't want to live a life that does not have messed up stuff in it. 8 months ago
- RT @parisreview: “You cannot meet someone for a moment, or even cast eyes on someone in the street, without changing.” —Carolyn Kizer http:… 9 months ago
- @LizzieWurtzel yes! It always matters! 9 months ago
- RT @BARONVONFANCY: YOURE CRAZY AND IM OUT OF MY MIND 9 months ago
- RT @BARONVONFANCY: YOURE MY BIGGEST DISTRACTION, MY MUSE 9 months ago
- There, Beauty is Found
- She came and left in peace
- “Life is short. Never miss an opportunity to perfect your own humanity. Love is simple. In fact it is all that we truly have. It binds us. It makes us who we are. It is not the coat that keeps us warm, it is love. Give what you can. Do what you must. Be more human.”
- Spin for the Novice
- Can’t keep the girl away from the keyboard!!